Estaba harto de tratar con las compañías de seguros por teléfono. Decidí que era tiempo para reunirme con alguien en persona . Nos encontramos con Joe Martin. Pasó 25 minutos y nos ayudo a escoger el plan de seguro perfecto para nosotros. Yo recomendaría a Joe Martin y 1st Choice para cualquiera que quiere hablar con una persona real. Fue una experiencia tan fácil. Después de la reunión , los llamamos con preguntas y fueron rápidos para ayudarnos. no podría haber pedido mejor servicio. Gracias.
Immigration Training Seminar
Live! Two Day Training Seminar
How to become an Immigration Service Provider
“Multi-Services Business Development”
Immigration Service Provider
Miami, FL | Weekends
Live Immigration Training Seminar
Who should attend?
-Anyone who is seeking to increase their income.
-Tax Preparers, Insurance agents and Realtors you already have clients in need of immigration
-Faith based organizations, assisting immigrants with immigration forms it’s not only a much needed
ministry but it’s an awesome outreach program.
-Anyone who knows immigrants, such as a friends or relatives. You can be great help and save them a lot of
money by assisting them with immigration forms.
1st Choice offers a two-day training on the process of becoming an immigration service provider. The Seminar will
cover specific state regulations concerning exact state requirements on issues such as signage specifications and
requirements, client contracts and agreements, and regulations on issues concerning marketing and advertising
materials. We spend considerable time on how to provide assistance with the document preparation process without
providing legal advice. Immigration Consultants and Immigration Service Providers CANNOT provide legal advice.
Any legal advice is the job of attorneys and to provide legal advice without being an attorney is consider the
unauthorized practice of law.
Our training seminars also include a specific segments on business development. These segments are
presented by executive staff members of 1st Choice or experienced Attorneys. All executive staff members
have considerable business development and business consulting experience.
Certificate of completion will be received at the conclusion of the seminar.
- Brief History on Immigration
- Get up to Speed With Todays Immigration
- The Flow of Immigration
- Legal Entry- Immigrant and Non-Immigrant
- Intent- Expressed or Implied
- Grounds of Inadmissibility
- State Requirements
- Overview of an Immigration Service Provider
- Overview of Commonly Used Immigration Forms
- Proper Forms Completion
- AR-11- Change of Address
- I-90- Application to Replace Resident Card
- I-130- Petition for Alien Relative
- I-485- Application to Register or Adjust Status
- I-751- Petition to Remove Conditions
- I-131-Application for Travel Document
- I-765- Application for Employment Authorization
- N-400- Application for Naturalization
- N-600 Application for Certificate of Citizenship
- Role Playing Segment
- Question & Answer Segment- Open Forum
- Re-cap on Overview of an Immigration Service Provider
- Business and Professional Code
- Business Development
- Multi Services Business Development
- Building your Business Value Ladder
- Develop your “Menu” of Service
- Pricing your Services
- Marketing and Advertising
- Developing your 90-Day “Personal Strategic Plan”
- Question & Answer- Open Forum
- Certificate of Completion Ceremony
- Developing a Multi-Service Business Model
- Questions and Answers- Open Forum
*2nd day of training is dedicated to starting or taking your business to the next level by understanding
the power and need for diversification as well as building out your “Business Value Ladder”. We will
teach you the keys and strategies for bringing customers into your “Value Ladder” with the goal to
increase your customer retention to the highest level possible while offering them key products and
services that they need and want. We will also work teach on developing a 90-Day “Personal Strategic
Plan”, another key factor in increasing your personal and business development.
Get A Quote
Find An Agent
Our agents put your needs first.
We'll help you choose the right
protection that fits your lifestyle.